- Healing Process (new)
- Doctor Deeply Affected By The Typhoon Haiyan (new)
- GAiN Canada's Staff Member Reflects On The Typhoon
- Eastern Samar is gone (new)
- PHILIPPINES’ AQUINO ‘TEMPTED TO DESPAIR’ AT TYPHOON TOLL
- Typhoon Haiyan evacuees share tales of loss, survival
- Philippine typhoon victims surviving on coconut juice
- Philippines: Newly open roads, airports allow in more aid but fuel shortage remains
- Before and After Pictures of the Typhoon Haiyan
- Philippians: Typhoon Haiyan Situation Report No.8 (as of 14 November 2013)
- Getting protection for women right in emergencies
- Philippines: UN humanitarian chief appeals for support for typhoon survivors
- Aid, troops head to typhoon-ravaged Philippines, but will it be enough?
- Philippines: aid workers concerned about logistical challenges, ‘incredible despair’ of population
- Typhoon Haiyan: aid convoys come under fire as relief operation becomes 'logistical nightmare'
- OCHA Philippines Typhoon Haiyan Update (November 11, 2013)
- UN launches $301 million appeal for typhoon-ravaged Philippines
- 'Worse than hell' in tyhpoon-raveged Philippines
- To look at pictures from our relief efforts, click here.
- To look at pictures from the storm that various sources have posted, click here.
After reading all of this, one thing we do know is that thousands are without the basic essentials and we need your help.
For $120, you can help provide one Emergency Response Package (consisting of items such as water, bread, biscuits, blankets, temporary shelters, and used clothing) for a family of 5 for one week?
Will you partner with us?