DATE | Saturday, September 28, 2019
TIME | 3:00 pm
LOCATION | Garneau Theater which is now known as Metro Cinema (8712 109 St NW, Edmonton, AB)
Note: Due to the historic nature of the building, parking directly at the cinema is not easily accessible. Please see below the pictures under "Parking" as we will list a variety of locations close to the cinema that you can park at and/or use public transport.
- Parking is free on 87ave between 109st and 110st
- There are parking meters south of the theatre on 109st and in either direction on 85th ave
- The neighbourhoods a few blocks off 109st have street parking
- There are a variety of bus transit options on 109st
- University train station is a few blocks (around 10 minute walk)
TICKETS: $10 for adults, $6 for children 12 years and under
RSVP in advance by purchasing tickets at wfli_edmonton.eventbrite.ca or at the door day of.
For any questions, click here and/or phone Sarah at 604.514.1995.