We are a worldwide humanitarian relief and development organization dedicated to bringing hope and tangible help to the poor and the suffering.
Our mission is to demonstrate the love of God, in word and deed, to hurting and needy people around the world through relief and development projects.
We are a registered non-profit organization. From our humble beginnings we have grown to become part of a diverse, global network with offices in Canada, United States, Germany, Australia, Austria, Latvia, South Korea, Holland and Spain. With distribution networks established throughout Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas, our compassionate reach is truly global in scale.
Since beginning in 1998, we have mobilized resources to help people in over 35 countries around the world:
- Water for Life Initiative – capped water wells of safe, pure water for the thirsty
- Humanitarian Aid – food for the hungry, shelter and clothing for the homeless, medical relief for the needy, and counselling for the traumatized
- Women & Children – support of safe and loving homes that nurture and equip children and destitute women for a hopeful future
- Disaster Response – provision of emergency food, water, shelter and clothing
- Development – education classes, agricultural projects, building projects
Global Aid Network, Canada is a charitable non-government organization.
Registration #890240997 RR 0001